With the help of our distinguished workforce, our organization has been able to mark its strong presence in the market as preeminent manufacturer and supplier of Instrumentation Cables. Due to our well equipped infrastructure and timely delivery of consignments, we are able to deliver world class cables to our clients. Our offered Instrumentation Cables find their wide usage in computing systems, electronic control panels and control instruments. These cables are well known in the market for their various features such as extruded PVC layer, durable quality and superior construction.
Finding their usage in various electronic control panels, computing systems and control instruments, the instrumentation cables available with us are known for their durable quality. Manufactured as per BS 5308, VED 0815 or any other national / international standard / as per designed based on customer's requirements, these cables that we have are known for superior construction and durable quality. These cables come in varied specifications:
- Conductor: Solid / bunched / stranded copper bare / tinned from 0.25 mm2 to 1.5 mm2.
- Insulation: PVC / polyethylene / polypropylene extruded cores identified by colors / number printing.
- Formation: 1/2/3/4 core are twisted to form singles / pairs / triads.
- Individual screening: Pair / triads are screened by copper wire / shielded by aluminum mylor tape with drain wire.
- Assembly: Singles / pairs / triads are laid up.
- Final screening / shielding: Laid up cable is finally screened by copper wires / shielded by aluminium mylor tape with drain wire.
- Armouring: Galvanized steel wire / strips are used.
- Sheathing: An extruded layer of PVC is applied in different colors as required.